Friday, November 27, 2009

Daniela Ruah - Kensi Blye - NCIS Los Angeles

Daniela Ruah - NCIS - Los Angeles

It's no secret that one of my favorite TV shows is NCIS.
So when NCIS: Los Angeles came out, I was all over it.
It took a couple of episodes, but the show very quickly grew on me.
And of course since this blog is about beautiful women, and I'm talking about NCIS: Los Angeles, I have to mention OSP Junior Field Agent Kensi Blye as played by the lovely Daniela Ruah.
Daniela really isnt just lovely, she has something about her that pushes her past just another pretty face.
She was born on December 2, 1983 in Boston, Massachusetts.
Daniela is Portuguese/American, and actually started her acting career in Portugal at the age of sixteen.
At the age of eighteen she moved to London, England and enrolled at the London Metropolitan University, studying Performing Arts.
After that, she went back to Portugal, and did some television series, short films and theatre.
Then Daniela went to New York and studied at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute.
Besides NCIS: Los Angeles, she will be appearing in the film Red Tails, about the Tuskegee Airmen, the first African-American pilots to fly in a combat squadron during World War II.

And in case you wondered, Daniela has a birthmark in her right eye that makes it look like she has two different colored eyes, one hazel and one black.

Daniela Ruah - Kensi Blye - NCIS - NCIS Los Angeles

posted to http://mostbeautiful2.blogspot.com/ on November 27th, 2009

2 comments:

sindee said...

I absolutely agree. She's gorgeous and her portraying of Kensi Blye is great.
CU sindee

Mim said...

I'm portuguese. About 5 years ago I went to see a Daniela's theater play with my drama class, and when the play finnished, she talked with us, she was so nice, I was about 14, and she was wonderful. Really. I'm so proud of her, because she's portuguese and amazing.